Tuesday, December 1, 2009

That's What I Get

I went a few days without writing a post, and look what happened. I gained back about a pound and a half. Well, it's my own damn fault, now isn't it?

Granted, only gaining back a pound and a half is not the worst thing in the world to happen over the course of Thanksgiving weekend. I've really made it tough on myself, starting out this diet with a cruise, immediately followed by the holidays. BUT - no more excuses! I was good today, and shall tally forth!

The cookie baskets have begun arriving in the office. Probably best that I'm off for the next three days. There were some peanut blossoms in that last one. Good thing nobody broke the plastic on it before I left.

And... I'm getting sick again. Excellent. Most likely due to the mold that must certainly be forming in our tenement. I'm tired of this - this being sick business. I may be starting a new blog - Condemn the Phlegm. You should go follow that one, too. Collect the whole set.

The fam gets in tonight! Any minute, as a matter of fact! And my mother has sworn that she brought no chocolate with her! I'll believe it when I see it.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 37-39 weight: Not good
Total loss: 3 days

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 40 weight: 215.1 lbs
Total loss: 7.3 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment