Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Stomach Wants What It Wants

I actually did a pretty good job yesterday - I was no Gandhi, of course, but I did stick to just 3 Special K bars during the day, a Weight Watchers TV dinner, a few oatmeal squares and a little fruit. For me, that's pretty much the equivalent of a cleanse.

Done so-so today - I had a couple bad things, but haven't eaten much. So, okay, I haven't put any nutrients into my body today, but nutrients get too much press, in my opinion. Besides, that one cookie had a raspberry in it, I think.

I did get some exercise running around a bit today as well, helping out at work with a Video Blog shoot. With cameraman Rob, who is a giant prick. I hope you're reading this right now, Cameraman Rob. You need to get your head out of your ass. You're not all that, fuckstick.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 60 weight: 215.4 lbs
Total loss: 7.0 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment