Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Blog of Eternal Stench

The title of this post has nothing whatsoever to do with anything. I just thought of it, and I had to use it. If you don't get the reference, you really need to get your Labyrinth on.

I wish it wasn't so dang cold outside. Yes, I'm sorry, my Midwest readers, I am indeed complaining about the frigid temperatures of Southern California. It's not my fault that you have chosen to continue living in such an uninhabitable environment. I moved my chilly ass out of there. And I have every right to complain, as all things are relative. So yeah. I'm freezing.

Kind of felt like taking a walk/jog tonight, too, so that's unfortunate. I'm mostly better, but I still have too much of a lingering cough to dare chance it.

There is a cookie basket in the kitchen. I repeat: there is a cookie basket in the kitchen. And it's from Cheryl & Co. RIGHT? Of course I had a cookie. I'm human. I'm not one of those bloodless, heartless, brainless automatons who can look at a Cheryl & Co. cookie basket and say, "Oh yeah, none for me, thanks." Whatever, robot.

You remind me of the babe. What babe? Babe with the power. What power? Power of voodoo. Who do? You do? Do what? Remind me of the babe.

Dance, magic. Dance.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 48 weight: 215.2 lbs
Total loss: 7.2 lbs

4 comments:

  1. Who in the world put a Cheryl & Co cookie basket in your kitchen???! Obviously NOT a blog follower! Those are pure evil. The chocolate peppermint one? Shut UP! The big wigs at Godiva sent those to us as a thank you for taking such good care of their customers. How about you take better care of your employees and send us a cash reward instead of something else to make us all fatter?! Really? When we are surrounded by fat and sugar (and smooth, creamy deliciousness) every time we set foot in the place?
    As far as you being cold out there....I just came from there to here, and believe me..that ain't cold!! Suck it up, mister. You're from Chicago, you can take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost a week...come on..catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to Wikipedia: "A blog (a contraction of the term "web log")[1] is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog." Please note the phrase: "regular entries of commentary." If you don't follow the rules and make regular (ie: daily) entries, then this is not so much a blog as a bwaste. Get with the program, Kreisman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw my baby crying hard as baby could cry.
    what could I do?
    My baby's love had gone and left my baby blue.
    Nobody knew what kind of magic spell to use...

    ReplyDelete