Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oh No!

Oh no! I really, seriously, honestly thought I wrote my blog yesterday! I was thinking about it last night, and asked myself, "Wait - did I write my blog today?" and after some consideration I said to myself, "Yes, I did indeed write my blog today." THAT'S why I didn't write yesterday - not out of laziness or shame, but out of pure, stupid forgetfulness! DAMMIT!

Anyway, I haven't weighed myself in a few days, so I don't know what to tell you. I'm happy to not be in my office right now, with shit galore all over the place, I can say that much.

Going to a holiday party tonight, and another tomorrow. I'm sure they'll be fun, but damn. What am I supposed to do? Nosh on carrots like a giant dork? I suppose that technically I COULD, but I'm pretty certain Santa would be ashamed of me. I'd rather not take that chance.

I was going to ask Jamey this morning if he'd like to play tennis, but he had to go caroling. Oh yes. My roommate carols.

At least I got plenty of sleep last night. I actually took a 4 hour nap when I got home from work yesterday, which was... AMAZING. And then another 7 hours or so later on. So I'm well-rested. Well-rested and fat. Like my good friend Santa.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 56-57 weight: Does it really matter?
Total loss: Can't we all just get along?

No comments:

Post a Comment