Friday, November 27, 2009

Damn You, Pilgrims

To be honest, I was a pretty good boy this Thanksgiving. I saved up my points for dinner, although I certainly went well over my 35 allotted when the time came. But I only had seconds of a few choice items (including my girlfriend's record-breakingly good turkey), and didn't go crazy on any of them. I tasted a few different desserts, but once again kept the portion sizes very small.

It was actually today that was worse. I spent all day on set for a short film. I've blocked out most of my intake for the day, but I think there were chocolate cupcakes involved, and I'm fairly certain that some pizza made an appearance. I didn't gorge myself all day or anything, but I definitely partook of some unhealthy items.

We'll see what the scale has in store for me tomorrow, but yesterday I hit the 9-pound mark! That's half of 18 pounds! Which is an arbitrary number, but still very impressive-sounding!

Tomorrow I'm going to a hockey game with my brother, which should be good exercise. For the hockey players, not for me.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 35 weight: 213.4 lbs
Total loss: 9.0 lbs

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 36 weight: 213.6 lbs
Total loss: 8.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment