Sunday, December 6, 2009

Disneylard

My family is still in town and I haven't spent too much time at a computer, hence the lapse between posts. I REALLY, REALLY swear I'm going to get back to doing this daily, but it's been tough to keep it up as of late. The fam flies out Monday morning, so I should be able to get back into the swing of things after then.

Yesterday we spent all day at Disneyland. Guess what they have at Disneyland. Rides, sure. Yeah, they have a few rides. But FOOD. Ohmigod - FOOD.

We stayed at a hotel near the park the night before and had a late breakfast before heading over, so I was thinking we might get away with just having one more meal later in the day, and I might escape with my caloric intake for the day still reasonably intact. But there was that ice cream place on Paradise Pier that does the different flavor swirls, and there was a chocolate peanut butter sandwich thing-a-ma-bob that I had to buy at one point. And I bought a coffee so strong that it required 5 creamers and 4 packs of sugar in order to make it palatable. These things added up.

I also downed half a turkey club sandwich with potato salad and half a bowl of Pasta Jumbalaya at a New Orleans place in Downtown Disney. We did a good deal of walking during the course of the day at least, but Disneyland is certainly not for the fat of heart.

Tonight we hung around my apartment and played games, but there was also a pizza that got ordered, and some of it may have found its way into my belly. Despite my recent slip-ups, I'm doing all right - down a few tenths since my last post, although I still need to turn it up to get back down to my low, which I'd like to do posthaste.

Tomorrow night Erin and my mother are co-cooking the rest of us a certain-to-be-amazing homemade dinner. Can't wait, but hope they're not planning to deep-fry anything. My self-control needs a vacation.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 41-43 weight: Reply hazy, try again
Total loss: Ask again later

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 44 weight: 214.8 lbs
Total loss: 7.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment