Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Forgive Me, Pizza, For I Have Sinned

Great.

When I started this whole blog deal-i-o, I had a problem - I needed to figure out how to lose weight. Now it seems I have a secondary dilemma - I need to figure out how to keep a daily blog. Just one more thing I need to fix. Awesome.

It's easy to explain why - it was Christmas Eve, and then it was Christmas, and then it was the day after Christmas, and then it was two days after Christmas. Aside from the busy-ness of it all, I was consuming things I shouldn't have, and I knew it. And one doesn't necessarily want to run right to their computer and blog about how much one has disappointed oneself. It wouldn't be so easy to go to confessional if, instead of just that one priest fellow, your entire family and circle of friends were on the other side of that screen.

I'm going to keep trying though - that's all I can do. Hopefully I'll get the hang of this sooner or later. Time will tell, but I think the beginning of 2010 is going to be the start of bigger and better things, the 'bigger' not referring to the size of my ass.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 66 weight: 216.2 lbs
Total loss: 6.2 lbs

1 comment:

  1. dude, i'm with you - obviously i haven't been the best at daily blogging either. it's hard to keep up with, even with you do nothing with your days. :)

    ReplyDelete