Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'd Like to See You Not Eat Kahlua Cake

I feel like I'm mainly back on track food-wise, although I did have a slice of kahlua cake that one of my poker friends baked and brought to the game last night. It was as delicious as you might imagine. She asked me if I wanted her to leave the rest of it and, against my hungrier judgment, I said no.

Going out to eat with Erin tonight. I'm starving (yes - like the children in Africa), so I'm going to have to consume a bundle, but I'll do my best to pick something that won't completely stuff up my arteries.

I'm also TIRED. Took a nap on my lunch break today, and am fighting off another one as I write this. I am boring myself to SLEEP.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 61 weight: 215.2 lbs
Total loss: 7.2 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment