Wednesday, December 16, 2009

There Will Be Blood Sausage II

I like the idea that this post is in any way a continuation of the last one. As if I said anything whatsoever in my previous post.

Things have not been going well on the weight loss front, I'll be honest. Perhaps that is why I've had such a difficult time making myself sit down to write - because I don't have any good news to report. I know it's the holidays, but I've said all along that I don't want to make excuses - there are plenty of people who are able to resist temptation no matter the season. There's no reason I couldn't be one of those people.

After getting off to a good start, I have now gone backwards a bit, losing a total of 6.6 pounds in 54 days. That's 0.12 pounds per day. At this rate, it would take me 4 years and 359 days to get down to 0 pounds. I'm sorry, but that's just too long to wait to achieve weightlessness.

It comes down to this - I NEED to write here every day. Once I started getting lax about the blog, my body started getting lax about not being fat. And I KNOW there's a correlation - that's why I started this damn blog in the first place.

So here's my New Year's resolution a bit early - keep up with my blog every day that I have computer access. If nothing else, it keeps me out of the kitchen for a few minutes.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 54 weight: 215.8 lbs
Total loss: 6.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment