Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Damage Control to Major Todd

Okay - my family and their delicious, sirenous lasagna are now gone, so I can get back to the business of losing my bigness.

I continue to hover in weight these days, which is not so good. But I'm feeling positive nonetheless. First of all, despite my resolve to not resort to excuses, it IS the holidays, and my family DID just visit. Maintaining for the time being is not the WORST thing in the world. But I am also keeping in mind that I will soon have plenty more time to be at the gym, and plenty less money with which to buy food. Talk about setting yourself up for success.

I've been back to eating healthier the last couple days, and my appetite has been lessened due to my recent re-illness, so that's helping things along. I bought a citrus salad I think I might eat tonight. Among other things, of course.

I just saw a picture of myself from college that I had never seen. I look skinny and passably handsome in it. I'm sure some of that is due to the fact that I wasn't a Baldy McBalderson back then, but there's no reason I could not someday look like, at the very least, a HAIRLESS Russell Crowe. It's better than a hairless Drew Carey.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 45-46 weight: Neither here nor there
Total loss: Wish I could tell you

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 47 weight: 215.6 lbs
Total loss: 6.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment