Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Vitamins Are Confused

So I bought a bottle of "One A Day" vitamins. Only here's the kicker - the serving size is two. Figure that one out, Stephen Hawking.

Well, I wasn't fabulous on Halloween, but I suppose I could have been worse. I had a few beverages, had a bit of crab dip and chicken rice soup at the Castle. The real trouble started when my friends Mary, Ryan and Ashlee and I left a party to swing by Ralphs for some snacks. We got spinach dip (vegetable), potato skins (vegetable), and mozzarella sticks (shaped like some vegetables). We noshed on those while watching a scary movie (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown).

Side note: who did the kid doing the voice of Charlie Brown have to sleep with to get that job? He was truly awful - seriously. He should be shot. (I am only able to say that in good conscience because I do not know him personally. If I actually met the guy, he might have a really sweet personality, and I would feel differently.)

Still feeling a bit under the weather, and I unfortunately used that as an excuse to completely blow the day away. While watching football this morning, I entered a 1,482 player play money 5 card draw poker tournament online. I finished 2nd. Bummer. I had a nice chip lead heads up, too. Sure would have been nice to have my complete waste of time be somewhat legitimized.

I said 'somewhat.'

I just got done doing 10 minutes of neck exercises. That's all well and good, but now I need to make sure that I keep doing them. Right after I wake up in the morning, right after work, and right before bed. Don't forget, me!

I have prepared a submission to a literary agent and will mail it out tomorrow. Even if I can send out only one a week, at least that will be progress...

Speaking of progress, went in the wrong direction weight-wise yesterday, but that's okay. It was a holiday, after all. A holiday rife with temptation. I'll take it back off in a jiffy.

Went grocery shopping today - got eggs, carrots, almonds, a couple of salads, etc. Good boy.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 10 weight: 217.6 lbs
Total loss: 4.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment