Saturday, October 31, 2009

I Have $400 and You Don't

Won $400 last night at a poker tournament/birthday party in West LA. Bet you wish you were me.

Funny how one's perception changes in a week's time. To be honest, I thought I slipped up a bit, but turns out I really didn't do that badly, and actually lost about another pound. I was good about completely avoiding the candy and birthday cake, but I did have a few chicken nuggets and a handful of meatballs (although I used a plate), and then another bowl of Solley's matzoh with rye bread when I got home. But I did a bit of walking, too, and ate some veggies, so maybe that evened things out.

Anyway, picked up some nice extra cruise money. If I don't blow it all on hookers.

Today is the Hall of Ween. Truthfully, I haven't been especially tempted by candy and whatnot in the past week, so I'm not super worried about that. BUT I do still enjoy me some food. And there stands to be plenty of that here and there over the course of the next 24 hours. Now that I think about it, it is almost EXACTLY like the show "24." Except, instead of having to thwart the efforts of a group of terrorists, I may have to roundhouse kick a renegate band of pasta dishes and coldcock an anti-establishment mozzarella stick or two. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.

Have not yet accomplished any of the three mini-goals I set for myself this weekend, but dude! It's only 2:30 pm on Saturday - cut me some slack! Going to head out in a few to pick up the vitamins, then off to purchase some last-minute costume accessories, then to the Magic Castle, then to a party, then to the toilet, then to bed. I've got it all laid out. Tomorrow I'll focus on the neck exercises and the writing submission. And the Bears' devastating loss to the Browns.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 9 weight: 216.8 lbs
Total loss: 5.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment