Monday, November 2, 2009

Changing My Relationship With Food

Me: Hey, food... um... can we talk?
Food: You sound weird - should I be worried?
Me: No, no... I mean, we just need to talk, that's all.
Food: O... kay...
Me: So, as you know, I've been trying to make some changes in my life. Get a fresh start, get back in touch with the old me...
Food: The old you was fat, too.
Me: Touche. No, but seriously, I think... I think I need some space.
Food: What?
Me: Don't... look, don't... freak out, okay? I still want to see you. I just think it would do us both some good if we took a little more time apart.
Food: But I don't want time apart. I like being in your belly.
Me: That's... ew. Don't talk like that.
Food: It's true. I can't help how I feel.
Me: You're... food.
Food: THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS!
Me: Actually, it does.
Food: I can't talk to you when you're like this.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 11 weight: 216.8 lbs
Total loss: 5.6 lbs

2 comments: