Sunday, November 22, 2009

Drinkin' It Up on Gumball Pass

Last night was game night. We turned Candyland into a drinking game. Word.

I knew I needed to save up points, so I was pretty good all day up until people started arriving, but once the pasta salads and turkey meatballs and chicken tacos and chocolate chip cookies started parading into my apartment, it was Bad News Bears.

I didn't drink much, but I think that the little I did drink seriously impaired my judgment with regard to incoming comestibles. There certainly seemed to be a steady stream of food headed down my esophagus, and I didn't seem to much notice or care. And now there is leftover badness in my fridge. Thank goodness not every night is game night.

So I put a little bit back on this weekend, but that's okay - I just need to shake it off and go back to work. Tomorrow - banana for breakfast, salad for lunch, hour at the gym, light dinner. Let's do it.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 31 weight: 215.2 lbs
Total loss: 7.2 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment