Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm Writing This Blog Post on Codeine

Please forgive me if this one's a little unfocused or nonsensical. Like - more than usual. I went to the doctor today and he prescribed me a cough syrup with Codeine. My head keeps wanting to hit the monitor. Keep it together, head. You'll be in bed soon enough.

I wonder how many points this cough syrup is. It's syrup, after all. That can't be good.

Well... turns out that was one heavy half-donut. I gained over a pound. But I'm trying to keep in mind that a person's weight naturally bounces around quite a bit, and I'm not going to record a loss every single day, no matter how hard I try, unless I start sawing off limbs. All I can do is be twice as good the next day. And it's not like I really blame the entire pound on that donut. I also had a cookie.

I know. I should be slapped.

It doesn't help that I've been sick and working out has not been a consideration for the past week. Once I start feeling better, I'm hitting the gym. HARD. I'm determined to become a beefcake, rather than someone who looks like they've been eating one.

In other news, I registered for a Writer's Market VIP package, which includes access to 8,000 markets, a subscription to Writer's Digest, etc. I'm ready to do this thing. Gonna be a famous writer, y'all.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 14 weight: 216.9 lbs
Total loss: 5.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment