Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Call of the Donut

I just ate half of a donut.

I couldn't help it. I'm trying to assuage my distress over the situation by reminding myself that at least I didn't eat the whole donut. Or worse - multiple donuts. And at least it wasn't jelly-filled.

Regardless, I am now beating myself up. Can't do stuff like that. Or if I do, only once every so often. As pennance, I will have a salad for lunch, eat soup for dinner, and flagellate myself without mercy for 15 minutes with a cat o' nine tails.

HOWEVER. Other than that, I've kept on task the last couple days and have dropped another near-pound. Yay me.

This blog is really short today. I'm sorry. I just don't have that much to say.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 13 weight: 215.6 lbs
Total loss: 6.8 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Don'ut beat yourself up...congratulate yourself on only eating half!! Baby steps, baby steps..

    Sounds like you're doing great...of course there is that cruise coming up...YIKES : /

    ReplyDelete