Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Eyeball Wants Out

Not sure why, but my right eyeball has felt bruised and sore for the past 24 hours. Did someone punch me in the face? If so, please come forward. No questions asked.

I racked up another 500 or so frequent matzoh miles yesterday with yet another trip to Solley's, this time to pick up soup for both myself and my girlfriend, who is now also sick. We'd better get well by Saturday. Cruise yo.

Just had a salad for lunch - went easy on the dressing. But then ate a bunch of almonds. Not a bunch - a herd. Heard of what? Herd of almonds. Of course I've heard of almonds, everyone's heard of almonds. No, I mean an almond herd. I don't care if an almond heard, I didn't say anything to be ashamed of.

Haven't weighed myself today, but I've been pretty good, so I'm not dreading the number on the scale too much at the moment. Right now, I'm finding the number on the clock more upsetting...

I keep forgetting to do my neck exercises in the morning and at night, but I've started doing them at stoplights. Probably freaking the hell out of the people stopped next to and behind me, but ah well. My neck comes first, the perception of strangers comes second.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 12 weight: unknown
Total loss: wish I could tell you

2 comments:

  1. will you send me some solley's matzoh ball soup? all i have here is a just-add-water curry chicken soup cup-o-noodles. not so much the same. hope y'all feel better soon & have so much fun on your cruise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I've heard of almonds...haha
    No, no, no..you two get better RIGHT NOW!! Cruises are not for sick people, they are for stressed people who need to relax! Oh, wait, maybe that's why you are both sick? Well, keep Solley in business and I hope the magic soup works by Saturday. : )
    What are these neck exercises and where did you get them? I could also email you the ones my chiro gave me....just in case we have the same neck.
    Feel better, ya hear? Bon Voyage!!!!!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete