Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shop 'Til I Drop

I've been better lately about what I buy when I go grocery shopping. Now I have to start being better about how I eat once I get the groceries home.

It's always my greatest moment of weakness - the moment I unload all of that brand spanking new food. All those delicious groceries, just hanging out in my refrigerator, daring me to at least sample each of them. I can't, for example, try the salted almonds without also trying a Weight Watchers ice cream bar. It wouldn't be fair to the ice cream.

So yeah - have to start changing my habits in that department.

I drew out a 'Plan of Action' yesterday - a detailed, bulleted list of everything I want to accomplish and the means to accomplish it. This includes writing deadlines, writing submission deadlines, networking opportunities, a timeline to get my stand-up routine on its feet, audition listings, etc. Time to start following through.

Jamey and I just spent a couple of hours working on our sitcom pilot. Step aside, According to Jim.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 24 weight: 216.2 lbs
Total loss: 6.2 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment