Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Unsalted Almonds Can Eat Me

Accidentally picked up a tin of unsalted almonds on my last trip to the grocery store. Night and day, let me tell you. Salted almonds? A delicious treat. Unsalted almonds? Yes, I would like some petrified birch bark with traces of sand, that'd be great. Sheesh. Who invented this shit?

Anyway, didn't weigh myself today, so who knows. Ate better than this weekend, that's for sure, but couldn't make myself go to the gym. No good. Have to stop making excuses.

Tomorrow is poker night though. That's a good excuse.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 32 weight: More than a breadbox
Total loss: Less than a breadbox

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laughs tonight....I REALLY needed that!! Next time try the Nutrition lightly salted almonds...they are just right!
    Behave yourself at poker night ;o)

    ReplyDelete