Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Saw a Koala Today!

Oh wait - that's not me, that would be my fellow blogger, Nikki Klecha, who is in Australia doing and seeing all kinds of interesting things. SHOUT OUT! Check out her awesome blog: http://gratefulsparrow.blogspot.com/

It's probably best. If I'd seen a koala, I likely would have eaten it.

Actually, have been doing well in my efforts to undo the nasty effects of game night. Almost back down to my low.

Had beef vegetable soup for lunch yesterday (which looked like "beer vegetable soup" on the specials board), and a salad for dinner. Snacked only minimally on Baked Lays and pretzels during poker. Really only after I got knocked out and had the stress noshies.

Stress noshies. I just coined that. Dig it.

I was just thinking that I'm really in a bad way when it comes to trying to lose weight. Some people have problems with portion control, others have a sweet tooth, etc. I have realized that all of the following apply to me:

1) I have problems with portion control
2) I have a sweet tooth
3) I hate vegetables
4) I hate to exercise
5) I love bread
6) I love meat and cheese
7) I like to snack in between meals
8) I spend a lot of time in a sedentary state at a computer
9) I have crappy metabolism
10) I have voices that are always telling me to eat

That's a lot to overcome.

But overcome it I will.

Dammit.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 33 weight: 214.4 lbs
Total loss: 8.0 lbs

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 34 weight: 214.0 lbs
Total loss: 8.4 lbs

1 comment: