Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WOOT!

It's so much easier to write this blog regularly when I have good news to report.

The pounds are finally starting to come off, and I'm finally starting to fall into a routine of eating better. What I'm noticing is that it's becoming a lot easier to not cheat, which is the key. Had poker last night, and there were chips and pretzels and beer galore, but I just had a banana and grapefruit juice. I looked pretty gay doing it, but do it I did.

Tennis yesterday got interrupted by rain, but we're going to pick it up where we left off. I started out 1-3 - not so hot. Time for a comeback.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 96 weight: 210.8 lbs
Total loss: 11.6 lbs

1 comment:

  1. I AM SO, SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I'd better step it up. You're getting way ahead of me! (However, I am regularly walking, using resistance bands or hand weights, and eating healthy, whole foods again...no junk!) Feels so much better to be in control, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete