Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A New Low

Well, it's taken a lot longer than I hoped to get back down to my low (since about midway through this blog), but I have finally undone the evil effects of the holidays. I've now lost 9.5 lbs - a pittance considering I've been doing this for 3 months - but at least it's something! Plus, since I really feel like I'm on the RIGHT road to weight loss and overall healthy living, I'm feeling a lot better about where I'm at.

I've been trying to eat breakfast every day, which doesn't come naturally to me, and have been good about not eating for at least 2 hours before I go to bed. I've been staying away from products with white flour, for the most part, and am not eating nearly as many processed foods. And I've ACTUALLY been snacking regularly on fruits and veggies. My roommate can vouch for that.

Inspired by watching the Australian Open yesterday, we're going to play tennis today. My right index finger feels weird today though. I hope it doesn't affect my game, but if it does, at least I'll have an excuse.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 95 weight: 212.9 lbs
Total loss: 9.5 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I know for a fact that all those things you mentioned WILL work, so keep up the good work! :-)
    I'm having a great week as well, so I'm right there with ya! Let's be losers together...woo hooooo!!

    ReplyDelete