Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Farm Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Starting to make some real, serious changes to my eating habits. That book I've been reading has had an effect on me - I just went grocery shopping yesterday and bought Omega-3 eggs, unpackaged fruits and vegetables, stayed away from all of the frozen and processed stuff... for the first time, I feel like I'm on the path to eating better and not just "going on a diet."

This morning, I had 2 scrambled eggs and a sliced banana, and then snacked on some carrots, and then later snacked on an apple (that didn't come pre-sliced!). Game night tonight with a cheese tray that I'll have to avoid for the most part - there will also be veggies and vegetarian chili, so I'll try to stick more to that area of the kitchen.

Also, watching football and not eating chips, pretzels or pizza or drinking beer. Suck on that, average American male.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 93 weight: 213.3 lbs
Total loss: 9.1 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment