Tuesday, February 2, 2010

For the Love of Todd

Whoa. Has it really been that long since my last post? SHEESH. Sorry about that guys. Talk about lost time. I think there's a decent chance I was abducted by aliens for a few days. I can't think of another way to explain it.

Anyway, I've cheated a couple times in the past few days, but for the most part am sticking to my new diet of mostly unprocessed foods, food containing Omega-3, etc. I picked up some flaxseed supplements and have started taking those (did I write about this already? If I did, apologies), and my eating schedule has improved drastically as well. So I haven't seen any fabulous results in the past week. That's okay. I know I'm on the right track now, so that scale can taunt me all it wants. I know what's what.

I've also been advised to start up my own website. A little portal to all of my writing, acting, blogging and stand-up shit. I'm thinking of going with www.fortheloveoftodd.com, but I'm not 100% sure yet. If you have a better idea, please share! (Please, however, don't waste my time with worse ideas. Why would I want to go with a worse idea than the one I have currently?)

I've been zipping through my novel (the one I'm writing) the past few days, and have also written a good chunk of the sitcom pilot my roommate and I are writing. I've fallen off the submitting wagon a little bit in the past week, but I'm hopping back on starting TODAY. I'm also going to start taking a little more seriously such things as writer groups, conferences, workshops, etc. Some are pricey, but there are also some that aren't, and I'm learning more and more that these are the most surefire pathways to success.

And hey! I've also been invited to write a guest blog on www.escapehatcher.com! I haven't written my first post for it yet, but it may be up as early as Thursday... check out the site, and I'll keep you in the loop!

Okay, until next time, keep it rizzle, my nizzles.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 102 weight: 210.5 lbs
Total loss: 11.9 lbs

3 comments:

  1. Better idea - MUCH better idea: Since you're creating this website to seek employment opportunities, how about www.ToddJobs.com? There, now isn't that better?
    ...Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worse idea would be: www.ToddsWritingActingBloggingAndStand-UpShit.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just letting you know i gave you a little shout out on my blog... check it out... xo

    ReplyDelete