Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blog O' Sphere

I just thought of this great alternate title I could have used for my blog. "Blog O' Sphere."

'Cause I'm fat. Get it? You don't get it.

Moving on. I went to Lido's yesterday, and had minestrone soup, a side salad, and one roll. Pretty good, especially considering the massive pizza that also inhabited our table. (It was covered with fungus, so was actually pretty easy to resist)

Did okay-but-not-great during poker last night. Had a few chips and pretzels but didn't go crazy. I did eat about a quarter of a cupcake, which wasn't a smooth move, but I still stayed under points for the day AND dropped a couple more tenths of a pound, so fuck off.

Going to be pumpkin carving tonight, so maybe I'll snack on some pumpkin seeds. OR maybe I'll eat a whole pumpkin pie. It'll be a crapshoot.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 6 weight: 217.9 lbs
Total loss: 4.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment