Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vegging Out

Had a snack yesterday of baby carrots, celery, broccoli and cherry tomatoes.

WHO AM I?

There was, of course, some veggie dip involved, but a guy needs something to get all that nastiness to stay down.

Stayed within points again, and it showed on the ol' scale this morning. True - it's the first time since I started this blog that I've weighed myself in the morning (which I need to start doing), but still. Don't rain on my parade.

It was recommended to me by someone that I only weigh myself weekly, but that person (my mother) obviously does not have a firm grasp of how my brain works. By weighing myself daily, I am collecting more data, and more data means a MORE ELABORATE SPREADSHEET. That's right. I am going to get in shape via Excel.

I did go to the gym last night. 15 minutes on the stairs, 15 on the bike, 15 on the treadmill. Will start back up on the weight machines once my head feels in less danger of falling off.

It's poker night tonight - need to lay off the chips and pretzels. I should probably just go ahead and win, so that I'm not tempted to nosh out of frustration.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 5 weight: 218.1 lbs
Total loss: 4.3 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Hope you did well with the poker snacks last night. No one ever said you couldn't munch during poker....maybe just switching to grapes, popcorn, almonds, dried fruit, veggies and light Ranch????? Keep up the good work. I'm trying on my end too....oh wow, literally...HA!

    ReplyDelete