Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dining Al Fresco

I guess I was pretty good yesterday - lost 7/10 of a pound!

I even watched plates of Oreo cookie cake pass within inches of my nose last night and successfully resisted. I did get two tacos from Taco Bell later on (as I was forced to go there by two tipsy girls), but I got chicken instead of beef and ordered them al fresco. Look at me making sensible choices in less than ideal circumstances!

This morning I started counting points. I've had 15 so far today - tonight will be rough though, so I'm going to have to tread carefully.

Okay, I'm going to have to wrap this one early today because I'm on my way out the door to a drunken sausagefest! (Don't worry, Mom - it's a literal one)

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 2 weight: 221.7 lbs
Total loss: 0.7 lbs

1 comment: