Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Ate an Entire Pizza

...in my dream last night. It was really delicious, as I recall. Then I woke up and ate a banana. Yay, reality.

I actually haven't been too stellar eating-wise the past few days. Nothing God-awful, but more bread and dairy than I've been shooting for. However, because I've become really obsessed lately with this losing weight and getting in shape business, I literally worked my ass off (there, look - there's my ass, sitting there on the floor, right where I worked it off) this week. An hour and a half each of the past three days, and it's resulted in a new low weight. Only 6/10 of a pound to go before I've lost an even 20!

Hey, I signed with my new commercial agent yesterday! So it's official. Hopefully, I will be the new face of Tampax.

The kittens are doing well, even if they did rip open one of their toy mice and spill its guts all over the bed. I guess I need to blame the toy mouse manufacturer for that one. Dude - cats chew on these things. Maybe make 'em a little harder to get into. Come on, man.

Have an audition on Saturday for a sci-fi pilot, and then I'm trying out at the Laugh Factory on Tuesday. I have to get through two rounds of tryouts before I could be considered to be a regular there, but at least I'm on the path. There were some very unfunny people in line with me the other day while I was waiting to sign up. That can't be a bad sign.

Still waiting to hear from the two literary agents who requested to see my book. Although no news is good news, I guess. Wait - that's not right. Those sons of bitches need to get on the horn right now and offer me a deal. I'm not going to be this young and pretty forever.

In other news, my friend Jen Curran is in town this week and will be performing with her tremendously talented Harvard Sailing Team at the UCB Theatre in Los Angeles on Tuesday night at 11pm. If you're in the LA area, I urge you to check it out. But please don't get ahead of me in line. I need to see it more than you do.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 353 weight: 203.0 lbs
Total loss: 19.4 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Haha..I SO WANT TO SEE YOU GET A TAMPAX COMMERCIAL!! Seriously, funny stuff here. I'm so glad you write a blog, so I can keep up with you! Have fun seeing Jen and the HST..so exciting to have them performing out there! Hope you're bringing a crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she could get you a deodorant commercial. Then she would be your Secret Agent!

    ReplyDelete