Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My New Pants

... are a size 34. As opposed to 36. 34 is still enormous, and you could probably fit 2-3 normal-sized people inside them, but at least it's a start.

I'm getting a little tired of eggs. I'm trying to get some protein in my body every morning, but I think I may need to start finding new ways to make that happen. I love eggs, but... SERIOUSLY. Enough with the eggs already.

I'm on pace to finish my novel in the next three weeks. Which is good, because I'm going to be driving cross-country with my brother at the end of this month, and it will be nice to have it finished before I leave. It's good, I think. I'm excited to hear what people think of it. I have some confidence that it will sell. And I never have that.

I started going to a writer's workshop, have now done my stand-up a couple of times, am getting headshot reproductions tomorrow... so yeah, I'm getting stuff done, little by little. May it all lead to some sort of income. I may not have to rob a liquor store after all.

ALSO, not that you care, but I had the first of eight games of my World Series of Poker satellite series last week and finished second, racking up 140 points! I'm in good shape so far - wish me continued luck for tonight...

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 130 weight: 209.2 lbs
Total loss: 13.2 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Hello? 34 is NOT enormous!! Congratulations on the new pants! : )
    Ever try protein smoothies for breakfast? So much good stuff you can throw in there. We'll do lots of different breakfast ideas when you're here.
    So proud of you....can't wait to see you, read the book and hear the comedy routine! (can we have an audience for that, btw?)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete