Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Things Are Going to Start Happening to Me NOW!

Those of you who recognize that quote get extra points.

Been eating better, even if I haven't been working out much. God knows how much I weighed during that period where I was too afraid to look at the scale, but it could be worse. I'm about 30 pounds shy of where I wanted to be by now, but that's all right. Rome didn't get back in shape in a day.

I'm through the first revision of my book and have registered it with the U.S. Copyright Office. I have blasted a copy to many of my friends and family for their feedback, and have begun writing the synopsis and query letters so that I can start submitting soon. Fingers crossed!

I have also now prepared dramatic and comedic monologues (even though I may never be called upon in an audition to perform them), so I now feel ready to get back into auditioning again. I'm getting my headshot and resume up on Actor's Access tomorrow, and will start browsing audition notices on Backstage.

I've written some more stand-up material, and will try it out once I get back from Erin's cousin's wedding, where I will be this weekend. Oh, that reminds me - I need to buy a suit. A fat suit. Well - a suit for a fat man, anyway.

Starting weight: 222.4 lbs
Day 172 weight: 213.2 lbs
Total loss: 9.2 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Things will start happening? Yes, they will, Navin. And don't ever forget: The Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it. Now gimme my damn extra points!

    ReplyDelete